24.07.2019-73 views -Syllabus STRATEGIC
ECMM 801021– STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Training course Syllabus (Reguler)
About the Course
Training course Description
1 ) This particular training course in strategic management research is specifically combined with the perspective of tactical or business design innovation.
2 . Mastery in the principles of Strategic Management is necessary to get executives behaving as company leaders who run a company to complete better than their competitors.
several. This course explores various kinds of thinking frameworks and techniques of analysis in the practice and process of strategic producing and execution in order to identify the goals of the business, to identify the impacts of external environment, to develop internal resources, to pick competitive strategiesin the market place.
4. Strategic Management can be characterised as integrated, combining the capabilities of managing (marketing, financing, operations, technology, human resources, etc . ) to produce a move in sustaininga competitive advantage in the market, and also to maintainthe equilibrium among the provider's various hobbies.
1 . To equip individuals with the strategic thinking frameworks, along with the rules and guidelines that may increase the managerial capabilities to run and develop the business.
2 . To coach participants contributing creatively inside the work place, to company's competition, by figuring out and mapping the
advancement resources and capabilities, superb competitive placement in the framework of turbulent environment.
1 ) The class room sessions adoptthe Participant-Centered Learning (PCL).
a. Participants are required to be actively involved although discussing case analyses.
n. Participants have a good competence of the hypotheses from the reading materials, to be able to build ability in strategic thinking and competitive pursuit on business strategies,
Webpage 1 of 7
and thinking on the practice of competitive move.
2 . Quiz can be given at any time in the class without before notice. 3. Individual project to write an index of 1 (one) article (not from the textbook)listed in every single session, beginning with Session installment payments on your The lecturer will go over two examining materialsin every session. some. Group assignment to prepare a written case analysis. Every single group, only 5 (five) students.
Gamble, J. E.; Meters. A. Peteraf & A. A. Thompson, Jr. (2015). Essentials of Strategic Supervision: The Quest for Competitive Benefits. 4th Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
1 . Allen, C. 3rd there�s r.; J. M. Fontaine; K. L. Pere & A. S. Garmestani (2011). " Adaptive Managing for a Turbulent Future. ”Journal of
Environmental Management. 80. 1339-1345.
installment payments on your Beechler, S. & My spouse and i. C. Woodward (2009). ”The Global ‘War for Talent'”. Journal of International Management. 15. 273-285.
3. Bryan, L.; R. Elder; M. O'Brien & S. Rutherford (2010). " A Powerful Strategy for Doubtful Times”. McKinsey Quarterly. Early spring. 56-63. some. Dobbs, L.; K. Leslie & L. T. Mendonca (2005). " Building the Healthy Corporation”. McKinsey Quarterly. 3. 63-71.
5. Gehani, R. 3rd there�s r. (2013). " Innovative Ideal Leader Changing From a Low-Cost Strategy to Product Differentiation Strategy”. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. 8(2). 144-155. 6th. Gnyawali, G. R. & B. -J. Park (2011). " Co-opetition between Titans: Collaboration with Competitors for Technological Innovation”. Research Coverage. 40. 650-663.
7. Holstein, W. T. (2014). " Lenovo Should go Global”. Strategy+Business. 76. 1-10.
8. Johnson, M. W.; C. M. Christensen & H. Kagermann (2008).
" Reinventing Your Business Model”. Harvard Business Assessment. December. 51-59.
9. Betty, W. C. & 3rd there�s r. Mauborgne (2044). ”Blue Sea Leadership”. Harvard Business Assessment. May. 2-12.
10. Kruehler, M.; U. Pidun & H. Rubner (2012). " How to Assess the ECMM801021, Rev-HMS-25August14
Page two of 7
Business Parenting Strategy? A Conceptual Answer”. Record of Business Strategy. 33(4). 4-17.